About Lew Jaffe
Lew Jaffe - A speaker, proven business leader, and top executive coach in the United States.
Lew Jaffe is an entrepreneur, former high-tech CEO, college professor (professor of the year in his second year of teaching), philanthropist, and has founded three companies.
In his career, he has created over $1 Billion in shareholder value through growing businesses and executing successful exit strategies.
Many consider Lew to be “The Godfather of Video Conferencing,” as the company, PictureTel, created the first video conferencing systems for use over telephone lines, long before Skype, Facetime and ZOOM.
Today, Lew is a clinical professor of entrepreneurship, speaker and executive coach dedicated to maximizing the potential of his students and clients. Also, he is a public company board member known for creating tremendous value.
What Lew Does
Lew is a master communicator, connecting with people and making the complicated, simple. Lew does more than motivate, he provides tools that can be used immediately after he presents, therefore creating an immediate impact with the audience.
- Lew has created over $1 Billion in shareholder value for the companies he created and advised. He shares his Tradecraft with audiences all over the world, empowering them with the tools that drive value.
- Lew holds numerous technology patents helping people to collaborate and communicate in new and exciting ways, he has a gift of making the complicated sound simple, connecting with a wide demographic and industry backgrounds.
- He was the lead independent director of Benihana driving growth and acquisitions of other brands including RA Sushi and Haru, the vision he created is explored and can be applied to all business that want to grow.
- Lew has done an IPO and numerous secondary offerings in multiple industries. He shares the tips and tricks to tell a story that people buy into.
- Lew is an award-winning professor at Loyola Marymount University’s top ranked 15 Entrepreneurship program, he creates the best of the best with his lessons and insights.
- He is known as the “godfather of video conferencing” not only building his company, but advising other top industry leaders. The top people come to Lew because he knows how to share the “good stuff”
- Lew is a proud father and grandfather
The Biggest Difference
Bottom line, you want someone coaching your team who has actually done it, and made it. There is no substitute for experience. Additionally you want someone who your company and teams will relate to and learn from.
Having started out as an engineer and then transitioned into an executive, Lew understands both management and production. Creative thought and analytic reporting and results. Raising working capital and creating value leading to a windfall sale.
Lew has been acknowledged as a unique and distinctive authority in the areas of deal making, exponential business growth, performance enhancement, risk reduction, and the maximizing and multiplying of business performance value. He has done this for companies like: PictureTel, Reeds, Benihana, FitLife, ACT-Telecom, New World Bank, PictureTel, VersoTech, and MoviMe. He has been featured in CNBC, ABC, Forbes, The New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Boston Globe, Inc., and Fortune.