Coaching & Consulting
Are Your Committed To Transforming Your Business?
In Lew’s diverse (and fascinating) 30+ year career working in hundreds of industries, he has been credited with over $1 Billion Dollars of business value for companies large and small.
How would you like to have Lew help you transform your business growth?
Consider the possibility that there ARE much better ways to grow your business, leverage your opportunities, and deliver more value to your customers and clients – faster, safer, and more predictably!
Lew frequently gets asked to be a direct adviser to companies, Systematically Adding, Fortifying, Replacing Underperforming: efforts, activities, expenditures with far higher-yielding/lower cost superior replacement approaches.
What Can You Expect?
Executive Coaching will identify blind spots; guide leadership performance and teach new techniques to drive organizational success.
Lew goes beyond the obvious, works in a confidential manner and helps take his clients to new heights in their personal careers and goal achievement in their corporations. Lew’s goals are to make better leaders who, in turn, take their teams to new levels of personal and corporate achievement.
He creates a unique coaching experience, customized for each client and situation, designed to deliver breakthroughs in business based self‐awareness and personal responsibility, resulting in measurable improvements in business leadership behaviors and outcomes.
Three areas of executive coaching emphasis include:
- Identifying blind spots in leadership methodologies, organizational weaknesses and internal corporate communication.
- Developing strategies and the tactics that create repeatable and sustainable growth and profits.
- Implementation of tools and tradecraft that help define goals, assignments measurements and communication. Tools include Implementing the “Balanced Scorecard”, “Myers Briggs” and other proprietary methods.
Is This The Right Coaching Program For You?
- You must be TOTALLY collaborative, directable, a monster of execution, and have a strong prejudice toward action and strategic experimentation.
- You must have a strong ethos, work ethic, and be reliable and accountable to Jay and the process (Jay believes success comes from borrowing higher performing success approaches from outside your industry, constantly testing, building multiple pillars of market access vehicles, and leveraging-up all the internal and external multipliers available to your business).
- You must be committed (and motivated) to invest in private advisory discussions (and masterful thinking sessions) with Lew, and an adequate amount of time each month on implementation to grow your business to its fullest potential.
- You must be able to comfortably afford the process, and recognize that it is going to be an integrated PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT system you will be building through this relationship AND not be looking for “Silver Bullet” quick fix solutions.